Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, zatpat idli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. This is achievable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function right, you won't be able to obtain a new body. You should learn how to take care of it before it is too late. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to get the right nutrition.
Simple Way to Make Speedy Zatpat Idli
Zatpat Idli is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Zatpat Idli is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have zatpat idli using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zatpat Idli:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Poha/flattened rice.
- Make ready 1 cup of rice flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Urad dal flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of febgreek seeds powder.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fruit salt /eno.
- Take 1/4 tsp of citric acid.
- Make ready of Water as per required.
Instructions to make Zatpat Idli:
- Firstly in a mixer grind Poha to it's powdered form..
- You can use flour either use ready made or grind them at home..
- In a bowl mix all flour, grounded Poha, salt and Fenugreek seeds powder..
- Mix it well and homemade idli mix is ready..
- Add enough water to make thick batter so add water slowly and gradually. Appx 3 cups water..
- Batter should be of thick dropping consistency..
- Add citric acid, eno,mix it well. Batter will become fothey and bubbly..
- Grease idli moulds spoon batter in idli moulds cover and steam idli for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove from the water pan. Let it cool. Run a knife all round Idlis and they will pop right out of their moulds..
- Serve hot with hot sambhar and chutney..
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food zatpat idli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!