Kanda Batata Pohe.
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kanda batata pohe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems.
Recipe of Quick Kanda Batata Pohe
Kanda Batata Pohe is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Kanda Batata Pohe is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kanda batata pohe using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kanda Batata Pohe:
- Make ready 1 cup of Flattened Rice.
- Make ready 1 of Dried Green Chilli.
- Make ready 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Take 1 of Potato Chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Oil.
- Take 2-3 of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 handful of Coriander Chopped.
Steps to make Kanda Batata Pohe:
- Give tadka in oil on medium flame with seeds.
- Add onion cook a min then add potato.
- Add half salt and sugar then cook till golden brown.
- Crushed the green chilli, add it along with turmeric, red chilli powder, cover with lid and cook for min.
- Add curry leaves Poha, Lemon juice and salt, mix well.
- Serve with masala tea.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food kanda batata pohe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!