Hashaale (Traditional Melon Sweet Dish).
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, hashaale (traditional melon sweet dish). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
Recipe of Favorite Hashaale (Traditional Melon Sweet Dish)
Hashaale (Traditional Melon Sweet Dish) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hashaale (Traditional Melon Sweet Dish) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hashaale (traditional melon sweet dish) using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hashaale (Traditional Melon Sweet Dish):
- Make ready 2 cups of Coconut Milk (Extract of 2 cups Fresh Coconut).
- Make ready 1/4 cup or To be adjusted of Chemical Free Jaggery.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Get 2 cups (1″ pieces) of Cubed Chibud.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Red Flattened Rice (Pohe/Pohaa).
Instructions to make Hashaale (Traditional Melon Sweet Dish):
- To make Hashaale, first we need to extract fresh coconut milk..
- For that, add the fresh grated coconut to a mixer grinder and add about 1 cup clean water to it..
- Grind well to get a fine paste. Transfer it to a sieve and squeeze it tightly over the sieve, a little at a time with your hands to extract the coconut milk..
- Transfer all the squeezed coconut paste once again to the mixer grinder and add just 1/2 a cup of water..
- Repeat the above two steps once again with just 1/4 cup water to get a total quantity of 2 cups of fresh coconut milk..
- Transfer this coconut milk to a bowl and add the cardamom powder to it..
- Add jaggery as per taste, and dissolve it in the coconut milk by smashing it with your fingers in the milk itself..
- Now add the flattened rice and mix well. Allow it to soak for about a minute..
- Lastly, peel and discard the seeds of the melon and cut it into cubes. Add these melon cubes to the sweetened coconut milk..
- Serve the delicious Hashaale immediately after preparation as a dessert or a light breakfast!.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food hashaale (traditional melon sweet dish) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!