Maharashtrian Kanda Poha.
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, maharashtrian kanda poha. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores.
Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Maharashtrian Kanda Poha
Maharashtrian Kanda Poha is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Maharashtrian Kanda Poha is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook maharashtrian kanda poha using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Maharashtrian Kanda Poha:
- Prepare 1.5 cup of thick poha(flattened rice).
- Get 3 cup of water.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2-3 tsp of peanuts.
- Make ready 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Make ready 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 4-5 tsp of grated coconut.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get leaves of Some chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Maharashtrian Kanda Poha:
- Wash the poha 2-3 time and then soak in water for 2-3 minutes..
- Strain the poha from water and then mix salt, sugar and turmeric powder and mix it well..
- Heat a pan and fry the peanuts and keep them aside..
- In the same oil put mustard seeds and cumin seeds in it and when they crackle add the chopped onion in it..
- Saute it for sometime and then add the curry leaves and chopped chilli in it and mix it well..
- Then add the soaked poha in it..
- Mix it well and add fried peanuts and half of the grated coconut in it..
- Mix it well and add lemon juice in it..
- Then switch off the flame and mix rest of the grated coconut and chopped coriander leaves in it..
- Now your Kanda poha is ready..
- Serve hot with a cup of tea..
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food maharashtrian kanda poha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!