Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pineapple shaped aloo tikki. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? As most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably caused by the foods that are ingested. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets.
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki
Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pineapple shaped aloo tikki using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki:
- Make ready 3 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of green chutney for making the lines.
- Make ready As needed of tomato sauce for making the dots.
- Make ready As needed of butter for greasing the baking tray.
- Take of For Stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped spinach.
- Make ready 1/2 of boiled american corn kernels.
- Make ready 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated processed cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of whole cabbage leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki:
- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic, saute for few seconds, then add washed and chopped spinach and cook it until all the moisture evaporates. Then add corn kernels, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, grated cheese and mixed herbs, mix well, the stuffing is ready.
- Now take boiled and mashed potatoes, add salt and arrowroot powder, mix nicely and make equal sized balls from the mixture.
- Flatten the ball with wet hands and put some stuffing in the center, grease a baking tray with sone butter, now seal the potato ball from all the sides, giving it the shape of a pineapple, place it on the greased tray.
- Now with the help of a toothpick make criss cross lines on it, making checks by pressing it a little, now place this tray in the preheated oven and bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until becomes light brown from top, at 180 degrees Celsius.
- When done take it out from the oven, take green chutney and with the help of a toothpick fill the lines with chutney.
- Fill all the lines nicely, put enough chutney in the lines so that it can be seen properly.
- Now take some tomato sauce and dots with it in each check, when it is done then place the ready pineapple shaped tikki on a cabbage leaf, giving it a shape, in this way make the other tikkis also, serve hot with any sauce or you can make chaat also.
- Cut one tikki from the center, you can see the stuffing.
Your overall health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the main reasons you should be eating berries. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pineapple shaped aloo tikki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!