Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, masala poha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse certain diseases. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function optimally. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off diseases.
Steps to Prepare Favorite Masala Poha
Masala Poha is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Masala Poha is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have masala poha using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Poha:
- Get 2 cups of Flattened rice.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 3-4 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 10 of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Masala Poha:
- Wash and drain poha or the flattened rice well until use..
- Heat oil in a kadhai or a pan. Saute onions and chopped ginger. Then add peanuts and curry leaves. Saute in a low heat until the raw smell fades away..
- Add green chillies, salt and turmeric now. And finally the poha or the flattened rice. Mix well and squeeze some lemon juice onto it. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot immediately..
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. Something you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food masala poha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!