Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, maharashtrian poha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? Since most people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets.
Recipe of Quick Maharashtrian Poha
Maharashtrian Poha is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Maharashtrian Poha is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have maharashtrian poha using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maharashtrian Poha:
- Take 3 cup of Beaten Rice /Poha / flattened Rice.
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 3-4 of Green Chilli finely chopped.
- Make ready 4-6 of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Asafoetida.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Peanut.
- Prepare 3 of Onion finely chopped medium size.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar (optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare of Lemon Extracted juice of 1 Lemon.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of (optional) sev.
Steps to make Maharashtrian Poha:
- Take Poha in a strainer and wash it 2 times. Now drain away all the excess water from it and keep it aside for 5 minutes. Check out that there should not be excess water in it.....or elses our poha will become soggy and sticky..
- Take a pan.Heat oil in it.Add peanuts into it.Fry it untill it becomes little golden in colour. Now add mustard seeds and let it crackle. Add cumin seeds. Add green chilli and curry leaves..
- Add asafoetida. Now add onion and saute it untill it becomes little reddish in colour. Now add soaked poha in it.Add turmeric,salt,lemon juice,sugar to it. Mix it well and keep it on low flame for 2 minutes covering it with the lid. Off.
- Now garnish it with coriander leaves and sev and serve it in a plate..
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you'll need. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. To be able to minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food maharashtrian poha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!