Poha Cutlet. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
Try Healthy Vegetable Poha Cutlet, an easy and yummy pan fried crunchy cutlets made with minimum ingredients. A tasty snack to be served at your next party or to your kids as an after school snack. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos.
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, poha cutlet. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. As a result, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Steps to Prepare Ultimate Poha Cutlet
Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
Poha Cutlet is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Poha Cutlet is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook poha cutlet using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Cutlet:
- Take 1 cup of poha (flattened rice).
- Prepare 2 of potatoes boiled & mashed.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of " ginger chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready To taste of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 2 tbsp of crushed peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Make ready As needed of Oil for deep frying.
Poha cutlet recipe is an easy to make all time favorite snack of mine. Poha is one of my favorite ingredients that I largely depend up on for quick. Poha Cutlets with step by step photos. Veg Poha Cutlet & Rolls Recipe.
Steps to make Poha Cutlet:
- Wash the poha well with enough water. Drain off the water and leave the poha for 5-7 minutes to make it soft..
- Transfer the soaked poha into a mixing bowl. Add in mashed potato, chopped onion, chopped green chilli, chopped ginger and garlic, turmeic powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt..
- Additionally add corn flour, crushed peanuts and coriander leaves..
- Mix everything well to make a soft and smooth dough..
- Divide the dough into 8-10 equal portions and give them to cutlet shape or a desired shape of your choice..
- Deep fry the cutlets in hot oil until golden brown over a low medium flame..
- Remove them on an absorbent paper and then transfer them to a serving plate..
- Serve them hot with any kind of sauce or chutney..
Generally poha cutlets are made adding oats to it makes it healthier. Poha and Oats Cutlets can be used as patties in burger and sandwiches. You could have them as breakfast Or snacks Or lunch box. Poha cutlets are patties made using flattened rice i.e. poha as the main ingredient. They are absolutely delicious, crispy and crunchy cutlets with the goodness of vegetables.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Additionally before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food poha cutlet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!