Red poha & oats ladoo. Red poha is slightly coarser in texture as compared to white poha. It does require a little getting used to, but once you do, you are bound to include it in your regular diet. Red poha or red rice flakes is nothing but flattened rice made from red rice.
Learn how to prepare healthy and easy breakfast recipe without cooking. Red poha recipe is one of the easiest breakfast recipe in the morning time. Poha is a popular Maharashtrian breakfast recipe made from red or white flattened rice, herbs and spices.
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, red poha & oats ladoo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Many good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Quick Red poha & oats ladoo
Red poha & oats ladoo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Red poha & oats ladoo is something which I've loved my entire life.
Red poha is slightly coarser in texture as compared to white poha. It does require a little getting used to, but once you do, you are bound to include it in your regular diet. Red poha or red rice flakes is nothing but flattened rice made from red rice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red poha & oats ladoo using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red poha & oats ladoo:
- Prepare 1 cup of red aval/poha(flattened rice).
- Get 1/2 cup of oats.
- Make ready 1/4 of jaggery (we can have sugar).
- Take 2 / 1/2 tsp of cardamom (we can add Cardamom powder).
- Make ready 5-6 of cashews and rasinis (any dry fruits).
- Prepare 1/4 of grated coconut (optional).
- Make ready 1/4 of ghee (butter can also be used).
The popular variation of poha recipes are made by including either potato or onion or both. Poha( Flattened Rice/Rice flakes in English, Aval In Tamil, Avalakki In Kannada, Poha in Hindi) is used to make quick and easy, Instant breakfast recipes like Poha upma, Poha idli , Poha pongal etc. Light and fluffy, Indori poha recipe is a signature Indian Made with steamed red rice poha, a light tempering of chilies and spices, and topped with a. Red poha isn't very easily available where I live but if you can get hold of it, grab it with both hands - it's healthier than white.
Instructions to make Red poha & oats ladoo:
- Heat a Kadai add red aval and oats roast on medium heat till becomes slight golden brown in colour or crispy..
- Shift the roasted aval and oats to a plate/bowl and allow it to cool completely..
- Transfer roasted red aval & oats with Cardamom in a mixer grinder and grind them to a fine powder, set aside in a bowl..
- Heat ghee in a same pan, roast cashew nuts, raisins until they are golden brown in colour,set aside..
- Take same pan add ghee add the grated coconut and dry roasted till golden brown and than jaggery quick mix, switch off the flame..
- In a bowl/plate add ground aval & oats powder and add grated coconut and jaggery,roasted cashew nuts and raisins..
- Mix it well and make small balls (lemon sized) while the heat is tolerable. Add more melted ghee to make ladoos,it should not be dry..
- Now tasty red aval and oats laddu is ready,I made 12 ladoos.Follow the recipe and Prepare in large quantity and can store in a airtight container for more than a week..
If you can't find red poha, white poha will also do for this recipe. Red rice poha is a nutritious breakfast with fiber and bran. It is made from the red variety of rice Unlike white rice poha from which most of the nutrients are washed away while processing, red rice. They are coarser and healthier than regular white poha. When cooked, they make for an excellent breakfast or evening snack.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food red poha & oats ladoo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!