Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chuda ghasa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Chuda Ghasa
Chuda Ghasa is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Chuda Ghasa is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chuda ghasa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chuda Ghasa:
- Get 300 gms of flattened rice (chuda/poha).
- Get 150 gms of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cow ghee.
- Get 1/2 of coconut scraped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Steps to make Chuda Ghasa:
- First of all place the flattened rice (chuda/poha) in a wide plate and keep it in the sun for 20-30 minutes..
- Transfer it to a mixer grinder. Add in sugar and grind it to a slight coarse powder..
- Place the powder in a wide bowl. Add ghee, scraped coconut and mix well..
- Now by using both of your palms, rub the flattened rice (chuda/poha) mix thoroughly for 10-15 minutes so that it forms a texture that resembles breadcrumbs..
- Finally add black pepper powder and cardamom powder. Mix well..
- Now 'chuda ghasa' is ready to be served..
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It's also advisable to understand that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chuda ghasa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!