Potato Amaranth fingers Aloo rajgira flour fingers.
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, potato amaranth fingers aloo rajgira flour fingers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One great thing about green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, most people don't concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of needed modifications in your life. Unlike buying a car, you can't exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels.
How to Make Speedy Potato Amaranth fingers Aloo rajgira flour fingers
Potato Amaranth fingers Aloo rajgira flour fingers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Potato Amaranth fingers Aloo rajgira flour fingers is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook potato amaranth fingers aloo rajgira flour fingers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Amaranth fingers Aloo rajgira flour fingers:
- Get 3 of boiled potatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of rajgira aata.
- Take to taste of Sendha namak/ rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take as needed of Water for kneading.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder for binding.
- Make ready as needed of Groundnut oil/ ghee for frying.
Instructions to make Potato Amaranth fingers Aloo rajgira flour fingers:
- Mashed potatoes. Add in salt pepper and coriander and mix well..
- Gradually add rajgira flour, arrowroot powder and water little by little turning it in a stiff dough..
- Heat ghee/ oil in a pan..
- Roll out the fingers from the dough and gently fry them until golden..
- Serve hot..
Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food potato amaranth fingers aloo rajgira flour fingers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!