Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, crispy poha & potato fingers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you'll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady.
Recipe of Quick Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers
Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy poha & potato fingers using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers:
- Get 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of poha/flattened rice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Make ready 4 of green chillies chopped very fine.
- Take 1 tsp of french fry seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of turmeric.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
Steps to make Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers:
- Boil the potatoes and mash them.Grind the poha to a fine powder.Mix and mash thoroughly both potato and ground poha powder.Add french fry seasoning,little salt,1 tbsp chopped coriander and finely chopped green chillies..
- Add 1 tbsp oil and water to the mashed mix.Poha tends to soak moisture so adding just little water will make the dough soft and pliable.Make small balls out of dough and roll like fingers.Allow it to rest for sometime.Heat oil in a wok and deep fry till crispy.If you want to store these fingers for a longer period,just lightly fry them and store in freezer.Fry them as and when required and serve with any dip of your choice or hot and sweet tomato sauce..
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body requires to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crispy poha & potato fingers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!