Poha Aloo Cheese Cutlet.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, poha aloo cheese cutlet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Speedy Poha Aloo Cheese Cutlet
Poha Aloo Cheese Cutlet is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Poha Aloo Cheese Cutlet is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook poha aloo cheese cutlet using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Aloo Cheese Cutlet:
- Get 5-6 of potatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of poha (flattened rice).
- Make ready 1 and 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take Few of Green chillies.
- Make ready as required of Coriander leaves.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Get for of slurry.
- Get 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Get as required of water.
- Take as required of Bread crumbs for coating.
- Get 2-3 of Cheese cubes.
Steps to make Poha Aloo Cheese Cutlet:
- Wash the potatoes and boil them. Mash them and add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and mix well..
- In a bowl take poha(flattened rice) wash them. Do not over wash. Add them to the mashed potato mixture..
- Add chopped green chillies, coriander leaves to it and mix..
- Grate 2-3 cheese cubes in the mixture. And mix properly..
- In a pan take oil for frying..
- Make round shape cutlet and dip it in a mixture of cornflour, maida and water..
- Coat it with bread crumbs and fry them till it turns little brown in colour..
- Take them out. Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney..
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it's also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. To be able to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food poha aloo cheese cutlet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!