Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, indori poha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Alas, almost all people don't concern themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We're barraged with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Naturally, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot get a brand new body. You mustn't delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to get adequate nutrition.
Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Indori Poha
Indori Poha is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Indori Poha is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indori poha using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indori Poha:
- Make ready 1 cup of Poha (Flattened Rice).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Take 1 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 8-10 of Curry Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 8-10/ 2 tbsp of Cashew Nuts/ Peanuts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Jeeravan Masala Powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 2 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Pomegranate Seeds.
- Take 1/4 cup of Aloo Bhujia Sev.
Steps to make Indori Poha:
- Wash Poha thoroughly in a bowl. Drain excess water and keep it aside for 5-10 minutes..
- Add salt and mix it gently with a fork or with your hand, separating the rice flakes in the process..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds and allow them to crackle..
- Add cashew nut/peanuts and fry them for a minute..
- Add pieces of sliced green chillies and curry leaves to the pan..
- Add turmeric powder and stir fry the ingredients together for half a minute..
- Add Poha to the pan. Mix together all the ingredients lightly..
- Add sugar to the poha. Also add some lemon juice and mix lightly..
- Sprinkle some Jeeravan Masala Powder and freshly cut coriander leaves..
- Transfer the contents to individual plates for serving..
- Add freshly cut onions and tomatoes to the poha..
- Garnish with some more Jeeravan Masala Powder, Coriander Leaves, Pomegranate Seeds and Aloo Bhujia Sev to the poha..
- Poha is ready. Sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice and serve..
Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food indori poha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!