Ragi Flour Tomato Chakali.
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ragi flour tomato chakali. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One terrific thing about green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are in. We need to take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. It isn't possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential alterations in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Ragi Flour Tomato Chakali
Ragi Flour Tomato Chakali is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Ragi Flour Tomato Chakali is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ragi flour tomato chakali using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ragi Flour Tomato Chakali:
- Take 2 cup of Ragi Flour(Nachni Atta).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chickpea Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flattened Rice(Poha) roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hot Oil.
- Get 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ajwaine.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take As needed of Salt as per Taste.
- Get 1/2 of Pan oil for frying.
Steps to make Ragi Flour Tomato Chakali:
- Make powder of flattened rice in mixer. Take all dry ingredients including Poha powder, add hot oil in it and mix well..
- Add tomato purée and knead well. Till time heat the oil for frying on medium flame..
- Now take little dough make round chakali sand fry it till it changes colour..
- Ready to serve with curd... yum and healthy chakali. Thanks!.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ragi flour tomato chakali recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!