Veggie aloo tikki burger. Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on. The crunchy patty, crispy greens, soft bun. Veggie Burger Recipe, Burger Recipe, Burger,Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe,How to make Burger at home, Indian style Burger Recipe Street Style Burger Recipe, Evening snacks, Breakfast, simple Burger Recipe.
This delicious mixed vegetables and potato patties (aloo tikki) This veg aloo tikki burger can serve as a quick meal and is also a good idea for kids lunch box or as a snack after school hours. Aloo Tikki Burger is a very popular recipe. Take one burger bun and cut it from the middle.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, veggie aloo tikki burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Veggie aloo tikki burger
Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on. The crunchy patty, crispy greens, soft bun. Veggie Burger Recipe, Burger Recipe, Burger,Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe,How to make Burger at home, Indian style Burger Recipe Street Style Burger Recipe, Evening snacks, Breakfast, simple Burger Recipe.
Veggie aloo tikki burger is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Veggie aloo tikki burger is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have veggie aloo tikki burger using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie aloo tikki burger:
- Take 600 gram of potatoes.
- Take 100 Gram of green peas.
- Prepare 100 gram of onions.
- Take 100 Gram of cabbage.
- Get 100 Gram of capsicum.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of shewzwan chutney.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of cornflour.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 100 Gram of cucumber thinly sliced.
- Get 100 Gram of tomatoes thinly sliced.
- Take 100 Gram of onions thinly sliced.
- Make ready 8 of Cheese slices.
- Make ready 1 Cup of flattened rice.
- Take 1 pc of ginger of 3".
- Get 8 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder or chilli flakes.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of unsalted butter / homemade butter.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- Take 100 gram of flattened rice.
- Get 100 gram of tomato sauce.
- Take 100 Gram of mayonnese.
- Take 100 Gram of wafers / chips.
- Make ready 1 of Cheese cube for garnishing.
Put one tsp of ketchup on one side of the bun and one tsp of green chutney on the other. Regular Aloo Tikki, I have already discussed in Veg Burger recipe. I have made little variations here by using few seasonal veggies like cabbage, cauliflower, beans and Aloo tiki chaat is pretty famous as street food in North India. As the winters approach the stall for tikki chaat increases on the street.
Instructions to make Veggie aloo tikki burger:
- First of all boil potatoes,cool down,peel off and mash them nicely or shred them using a shredder. And keep it in fridge. Then finely chop the capsicum, onions and cabbage. Boil the peas searately and keep aside to cool. Wash the flattened rice strain it n.keep aside.
- Now take A flat pan add 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon unsalted butter (homemade white butter) add shreded / grated ginger and garlic. Add finely chopped onions, cabbge and capsicum kne by one and partially cook them. Keep tossing and add boild peas, salt, shezwan chutney, turmeric, dhania powder, and mix well. Main purpose is the veggies should lose the moisture and become dry..
- Now add the boiled mashed potatoes, salt and mix well again finally add the flattened rice and mix thoroughly. Turn off the flame and keep aside for few minutes. Then mix it well with fingers. Now take big balls of this mix and give them tikki shape with hands and keep aside..
- Now take corn flour and all purpose flour in a bowl mix well add salt and water to make a flowing consistency batter to coat the tikkis before frying. We will just make A thin layer coating on all the tikis and then shallow fry them.
- Now take onions, cucumber and tomatoes, wash clean and make thin slices. Cut the burger buns in two halves from the centre and keep.aside. Now take A flat pan add butter and sprinkle white seasame seeds on it. And roast the buns from both the sides on this pan so that they are covered with the butter and seasame seeds will.
- Now finally take one side of burger bun on a plate, keep the cheese slice, then alu tiki, again cheese slice and bun and heat it on a grill sandwich maker so that the cheese gets melted properly. Then shift it to a plate, remove the top burger bun and place the thinly sliced veggies and season with mayonnaise and again cover with the top portion of bun. Garnish with shredded cheese and serve with your favourite chips / wafers and tomato ketchup.
- Please note if u dont have the sandwich maker place the burger buns with cheese and aloo tiki on the flat pan and cover it with A deep lid on lowest flame to melt the cheese. And serve..
Aloo Tikki Burger - Burger bun filled with crispy potato patty flavoured with Indian spices and topped with cheese, tomato slice and chips. Our talk actually turned out to be the inspiration for me to come up with this recipe. I wanted to make a veggie burger but I needed it to be different. Roll them into balls first and then flatten each into burger shapes or flat pear shapes. You can make them up to this stage and freeze, separated with a wax paper or foil.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food veggie aloo tikki burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!