Potato Gulab jamun.
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, potato gulab jamun. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you'll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these superfoods will help your mental health. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions.
Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Potato Gulab jamun
Potato Gulab jamun is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Potato Gulab jamun is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have potato gulab jamun using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Gulab jamun:
- Make ready 4 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- Get 1 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Arrowroot powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Clarified butter.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take as needed of chopped dryfruits.
- Take 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Take as needed of Ghee/refined oil for frying.
Steps to make Potato Gulab jamun:
- First grate potatoes then heat ghee in a pan & add grated potatoes in ghee.
- Roast potatoes till moisture absorbs.
- Now add milk powder & arrowroot powder & mix well cook the mixture till that turns into a form of dough then add elaichi powder & chopped dryfruits mix well & off the gas.
- Let the mixture cool & heat ghee in a kadai.
- Grease your palm with ghee & take small quantity of mixture in your palm make lemon sized balls.
- Now add balls to hot ghee & deeply fry them till golden brown in medium flame.
- In a pot add sugar with half cup water & cook it like 1 string syrup then add fried potato balls into lukewarm sugar syrup & rest for half an hour then garnish with some dryfruits & serve.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food potato gulab jamun recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!