Banarsi Chooda Matar.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banarsi chooda matar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Speedy Banarsi Chooda Matar
Banarsi Chooda Matar is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Banarsi Chooda Matar is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banarsi chooda matar using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banarsi Chooda Matar:
- Get 1 cup of flattened rice.
- Make ready 1 bowl of peas.
- Take To taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 cup of chopped vegetable (onion, tomato, cabbage,capsicum).
- Take As needed of oil.
- Make ready As needed of raisins.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
Steps to make Banarsi Chooda Matar:
- Wash the poha nicely and soak in water for 2-3 minutes until it is softened, do not oversoak, drain the water from the poha and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, once it crackle add all vegetable and peas, cook 2-3 minute, add all spices and all masala mix well..
- Add poha mix well, take a plate add chuda matar, squeeze lemon juice mix it well..
- Serve it..
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banarsi chooda matar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!