Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, surti locho. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most people appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body stops working properly, you won't be able to get yourself a brand new one. You shouldn't postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Surti Locho
Surti Locho is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Surti Locho is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook surti locho using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Surti Locho:
- Get 1 cup of split Bengal gram.
- Take 1/3 cup of skinned black gram.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of flattened rice / poha.
- Take 3 tsp of oil.
- Take 3 of green chillies in paste form.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch asafoetida.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Eno fruit salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate arils.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Make ready 1 of lime cut into wedges.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter melted.
Steps to make Surti Locho:
- Wash split Bengal gram and skinned black gram thoroughly in water. Then cover with water in separate bowl. Soak overnight or at least 5-6 hours..
- Wash and soak flattened rice in a bowl for 10 mins..
- Drain off water from skinned black gram. wash again and grind to a smooth paste in mixter grinder. Add soaked flattened rice without water into the same jar and grind well to a smooth paste..
- Take out the mixture in a separate bowl. Add in soaked washed split Bengal gram and make a coarse paste out of it..
- Get the coarse paste in to the bowl as well. Add half cup of water..
- Add turmeric powder, salt, ginger chilli paste and mix well to make a batter. consistency should be like Dosa batter..
- Get rest of the ingredients ready..
- Arrange a steamer on a gas stove. Add water and turn on the gas. Grease a bowl and keep it ready for steaming the batter. Add a teaspoon of Eno fruit salt into batter..
- Mix well. Do not over mix. Pour the batter into greased plate and place it into steamer. Steam for 20 mins..
- Scoop out the hot locho into a bowl. Sprinkle red chilli powder, chat masala and groumd pepper as per taste. Put 1 tbsp of butter in each bowl. Add some onions and gram sev. Garnish with some coriander and pomegranate arils. You can drizzle some lemon juice too..
- Hot buttery locho is ready to be served. you can add grated cheese too of you wish to..
Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food surti locho recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!