Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, aval payasam. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Because people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are ingested. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Many good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Aval Payasam
Aval Payasam is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Aval Payasam is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook aval payasam using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aval Payasam:
- Prepare 1 1/2 litre of Milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Flattened Rice(Poha).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashew nuts(chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of Raisins.
Instructions to make Aval Payasam:
- Heat the ghee in a pan and roast the cashew nuts and raisins on low heat till light golden. Keep this aside..
- Wash the flattened rice well with water. Drain water and keep aside..
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan. As milk started boiling add the washed flattened rice to the milk..
- Turn the heat to low and simmer the milk mixture until it thickens.This will take a 15 to 20 minutes..
- Now add sugar, cardamom powder, cinnamon in it. Mix well. Stir and simmer until the sugar dissolves..
- Turn off the flame and garnish with dryftuits. Serve hot or cold..
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aval payasam recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!