Coconut Stuffed Potato Kachori.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coconut stuffed potato kachori. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Coconut Stuffed Potato Kachori
Coconut Stuffed Potato Kachori is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Coconut Stuffed Potato Kachori is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook coconut stuffed potato kachori using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Stuffed Potato Kachori:
- Prepare 4 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 of th tsp cumin.
- Take 1 pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of arrowroot or cornflour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Take of For stuffing:.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 1 tbsp of roasted peanut powder.
- Take 3 of green chillies chopped finely.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of th tsp sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Coconut Stuffed Potato Kachori:
- Boil and mashed potatoes.Heat oil and sprinkle cumin seeds and hing. Add it to mashed potato.Also add roasted cumin powder,salt and sugar to taste and garam masala.Add arrowroot or cornflour and mash all.Grate coconut.Heat 1/2 tsp oil and sprinkle mustard seeds.Add coconut,roasted peanut powder,grated ginger,chopped green chillies,salt and sugar to taste.Add raisins and toss all.Add few chopped cashew nuts. Sprinkle lemon juice.Stuffing for potato is ready..
- Make small balls from potato.Flatten the ball and press coconut stuffing.Gather all the sides and press.Roll into a smooth ball.Coat each ball with cornflour.These balls can be deep fried.But healthier option is to fry them in a paniyaram pan where oil is only brushed.Set balls in the greased pan.Once one side is evenly browned toss the ball with a spoon.Smear little oil and fry the other side..
- These kachoris are normally served with coconut chutney.But a dip of curd or mixed pickle also goes very well with it.Serve them hot either in breakfast with sabudana khichdi,evening snacks or as appetisers in parties..
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food coconut stuffed potato kachori recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!