Poha Corn Salted Cake.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, poha corn salted cake. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Steps to Prepare Favorite Poha Corn Salted Cake
Poha Corn Salted Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Poha Corn Salted Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have poha corn salted cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Corn Salted Cake:
- Make ready 1/2 bowl of corn.
- Make ready 1 bowl of Poha (flattened rice).
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of oats.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of carrot.
- Take 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Make ready To taste of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Poha Corn Salted Cake:
- Wash, peel and chop all vegetables and coriander leaves..
- Wash poha and drain. Dry roast oats and grind to a fine powder in a mixer..
- In a mixing bowl add poha. Mix powdered oats. Add corns. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, chaat masala, red chilli flakes..
- Add all chopped vegetables and mix well. Add lemon juice. If required add 2-3 spoons water..
- Grease a thali. Pour the whole mixture and set it evenly..
- Heat one glass water in a karahi. Place a bowl upside down and keep the prepared thali over it.
- Cover and cook on medium flame for 25-30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes do knife test. If knife comes clean it means it is ready. Let it cool..
- Serve hot with sauce..
Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food poha corn salted cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!