Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, batata poha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Observing a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.
Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Batata Poha
Batata Poha is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Batata Poha is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook batata poha using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Batata Poha:
- Take 1 bowl of flattened rice.
- Get 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped red capsicum.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped green capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh peas.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 2 tbsp of peanuts.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 8-10 of raisins.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of coconut powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Batata Poha:
- Wash poha in running water in a large siever and drain the water and keep aside..
- Dry roast peanuts in a karahi and keep aside..
- Peel, Wash and Chop potatoes, onion, green chilli, ginger, red and green capsicums, coriander leaves..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put mustard seeds and asafetida. Add onions and cook on low flame till onions turned transculent..
- Add chopped potatoes, grated ginger, green chilli and peas and cook for 5 minutes on low flame till potatoes are done. Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix well. Sauté for 1 minute..
- Add both capsicums and roasted Peanuts and saute for 2 minutes. Now Add drained poha and 2 tb spoon water and mix well. Place the lid and cook for 2 minutes. Open the lid and add sugar, raisins, coconut powder and squeeze lemon juice and mix well. Batata poha is ready. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot..
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food batata poha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!