Veg aaloo tikki burger. Crispy Veg Burger Recipe ~ The Terrace Kitchen. HOW TO MAKE MCDONALDS MC ALOO TIKKI BURGER - Recipe by bharatzkitchen. Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on.
In place of this they can instantly use ready made smiles or aloo fritters (Mccain ready made). Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe with step by step photos. So This recipe of aloo tikki burger comes very close to the ones served by street food vendors.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, veg aaloo tikki burger. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Steps to Make Quick Veg aaloo tikki burger
Veg aaloo tikki burger is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Veg aaloo tikki burger is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
Crispy Veg Burger Recipe ~ The Terrace Kitchen. HOW TO MAKE MCDONALDS MC ALOO TIKKI BURGER - Recipe by bharatzkitchen. Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook veg aaloo tikki burger using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg aaloo tikki burger:
- Prepare of To make Aloo Tikki.
- Take 4-5 of medium sized potatoes (boiled).
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Make ready handful of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of corn flour or arrowroot.
- Get 2 slices of bread for crumbs.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 6 of burger buns.
- Take of For each serving--.
- Get 1 of burger bun.
- Prepare 1 of veg potato tikki.
- Get 1 of cabbage leaf.
- Get 2 of onions slices.
- Take 2 of tomato slices.
- Prepare 2-3 of cucumber cucumber slices.
- Prepare 1 of cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of mixed herbs and chilli flakes (as desired).
Here I have made the recipe more healthy by using homemade whole wheat buns and addition of lettuce & cucumber. finally, serve aloo tikki burger with french fries or potato chips. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our. aloo tikki burger is super crispy and tastes exactly like the original one. With few ingredients, and with the goodness of colorful vegetables, it is quick and easy to make.
Instructions to make Veg aaloo tikki burger:
- To make the Veg Potato Tikki Burger - Boil and peel the potatoes and mash them. Boil the peas (until a whistle comes). Make crumbs by adding the bread pieces in a mixer grinder and grind them.Finely chop the cabbage.keep aside..
- Now in a mixing bowl add boiled potatoes, peas, finely chopped cabbage, coriander leaves, green chillies, salt, chilli flakes, chaat masala, black salt, corn flour and mix them well..
- Now make 6-7 tikkis of the same size from the prepared mixture, coat all the tikkis well in bread crumbs and keep them in freeze for 10 to 15 minutes..
- After 10 to 15 minutes fry all the tikkis on medium heat till they turn golden and take them out on a paper napkin..
- For each serving - Cut the burger bun in the middle and apply a little butter on both sides,heat the pan and lightly roast it. Now place tomato ketchup on one side of the burger bun and apply mayonnaise on other side..
- Now first place the lettuce/ cabbage leaf on the cut burger bun, now place tomato, cucumber and onion slices on it, sprinkle little chilli flakes and mixed herbs. Now place the prepared tikki and cheese slice over it and cover it from another half of the bun. finally cut the bun into four pieces by pressing the bun lightly and serve..
You can also freeze it for later. Vegan Veggie aloo tikki burger Indian curried patty with insanely easy sauce slathered all over. With make ahead of time tips. Perfect to entertain a crowd. -@carveyourcraving. This veg aloo tikki burger can serve as a quick meal and is also a good idea for kids lunch box or as a snack after school hours.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food veg aaloo tikki burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!