Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, poha cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Next, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other essentials. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems.
How to Make Quick Poha Cake
Poha Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Poha Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook poha cake using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Cake:
- Make ready 1 bowl of Poha (flattened rice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2-4 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 " piece of ginger.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Take For of Tadka-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take Other of Ingredients.
- Take 2 glasses of water for steaming.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
Instructions to make Poha Cake:
- Peel, wash and chop onions, tomato, coriander leaves and grate ginger and carrot. Wash and Soak poha for 2 minutes. Then drain and rest for 15 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl add poha, Gram flour and curd and mix well. Now add all chopped vegetables and sweet corn..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, black pepper powder and baking powder. Mix thoroughly. Grease a thali..
- Spread the mixture evenly on thali. Tap it to set it..
- Now heat 2 glass of water in a big karahi. When water comes to boil Place a katori in it. Now place the thali of mixture over it..
- Place a lid over it and cook on medium flame for 25-30 minutes. Check it by inserting a knife if it is prepared..
- Remove thali and keep aside to cool. It may take 10 minutes. Now with the help of a knife remove it from sides..
- Keep another plate over it and flip upside down and tap on thali. The cake will come out easily on other thali..
- Now heat a non-stick griddle. Brush it with cooking oil and put mustard seeds and when mustard seeds splutter add asafoetida and saute for 1 minute and then add sesame seeds and sauté for 1 minute. Now place cake carefully on the tadka and saute 3-4 minutes till it turns pinkish golden. Flip the side and roast from another side also..
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup..
You have to remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you'll need is broccoli. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food poha cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!