Poha cutlets. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
Veg Poha Cutlet Recipe: Indian snack, veg poha cutlet, is easy to prepare and healthy too. Crispy outside and soft inside is what it takes to perfect this mouth savoring dish. Poha Cutlets with step by step photos.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, poha cutlets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Observing a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Recipe of Homemade Poha cutlets
Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
Poha cutlets is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Poha cutlets is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have poha cutlets using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Poha cutlets:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Flattened Rice/Poha.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Take 1 of Onion medium.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil for frying.
Poha Vegetable Cutlets are made with beaten rice flakes (poha) is made in an iron pounder that contributes for its iron content. How to make Poha Cutlets-Poha and potatoes, mixed with onion and other spices, shaped into cutlets and deep-fried will be a sure hit. Generally poha cutlets are made adding oats to it makes it healthier. Poha and Oats Cutlets can be used as patties in burger and sandwiches.
Steps to make Poha cutlets:
- Rinse poha underwater and keep aside..
- In a larger bowl add rinsed poha and curd, mix and keep aside for 10 mins..
- Now add finely chopped onion, bread crumbs, chopped green chilli, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp Garam masala, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp chopped coriander and salt and combine well forming a dough add water if required..
- Divide the dough and roll the dough into balls and flatten them gently and make patties..
- Now heat a oil in a pan for shallow frying..
- When oil turn hot place the cutlet in the pan and fry them on both the sides until crisp and brown..
- Serve cutlet with ketchup or chutney..
You could have them as breakfast Or snacks Or lunch box. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos. Poha cutlet recipe is an easy to make all time favorite snack of mine. Poha is one of my favorite ingredients that I largely depend up on for quick. Try Healthy Vegetable Poha Cutlet, an easy and yummy pan fried crunchy cutlets made with minimum ingredients.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this article we're going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food poha cutlets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!