Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha. Nutritionists recommend poha as one of the healthiest Indian breakfasts. Indians favorite breakfast dish is Poha. It can be prepared very easily and is highly nutritious as a lot of veggies can be added to it. ðŸ‘‰ðŸ?¼ Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "Kanda Poha" recipe with measurements on my website.
But when I went to Pune in June, my MIL told me, you will struggle for food there. This kanda poha recipe is testimony to the fact that the simplest things in life are often the best. Kande pohe is my go to option when I am craving a quick, fuss free and nutritious breakfast.
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy breakfast kanda poha. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of the strongest points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We must get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Most men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few essential changes in your life. When your body quites functioning properly, you can't get a healthy one. You must look after yourself while you are able to. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not receive adequate nutrition.
How to Make Speedy Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha
Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha is something that I have loved my whole life.
Nutritionists recommend poha as one of the healthiest Indian breakfasts. Indians favorite breakfast dish is Poha. It can be prepared very easily and is highly nutritious as a lot of veggies can be added to it. ðŸ‘‰ðŸ?¼ Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "Kanda Poha" recipe with measurements on my website.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy breakfast kanda poha using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha:
- Prepare 200 gm of Flattened Rice (Poha).
- Get 1 of medium size Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chilli chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Peanuts.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cashew nuts.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Wash the poha in a colander. Poha should be moist but not mashed. Add salt and sugar and mix lightly. Kanda poha is a mouth watering and tummy filling breakfast which is derived from Maharashtrian cuisine which is made with beaten rice.
Steps to make Healthy Breakfast Kanda Poha:
- Take a poha in a strainer Wash it 1-2 times by gently swifting them with your fingers under running water. Drain the excess water through a strainer. Mix well and keep aside..
- Now take a kadai add oil and heat the oil on a low to medium flame,when oil is heated add Mustard seeds and curry leaves when they are splutter add peanuts and cashews fry them for a 5-6 second now add chopped onions and green chillis sautÃ© them for 20-30 second on a medium flame..
- Now on a low flame add turmeric powder and salt into it and mix it properly and cook for 5-6 second on a low flame. After 5-6 second add soaked poha and mix well..
- Cover it and cook for 2-3 minute on a low flame. Now add chopped coriander leaves,lemon juice into it and mix well and turn off the flame..
- Now kanda Poha is ready to serve. ENJOY!.
It is not only famous in Maharashtra but now is famous all over India and it is also a popular Mumbai Street Foods. Maharashtrian style kanda poha is really quick. Poha also makes a tasty and healthy packed lunch for toddlers as well as office goers. A good source of carbs: Carbohydrates are the major source of energy in a bowl of poha. This makes it a perfect breakfast option.
The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy breakfast kanda poha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!