Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, poha cutlets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems.
Recipe of Quick Poha Cutlets
Poha Cutlets is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Poha Cutlets is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook poha cutlets using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Cutlets:
- Take 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Poha (flattened rice).
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of crushed peanuts.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green chutney.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
Steps to make Poha Cutlets:
- Mash boiled potatoes. Soak poha in water for 2 minutes. Drain it. Chop onion, capsicum, coriander leaves, green chilli. Grate ginger..
- Now in a mixing bowl add mashed potatoes, soaked and drained poha and all the chopped vegetables. Mix well..
- Knead the mixture as dough. Make equal size balls of dough. Now shape it as cutlets with the help of your palms..
- Heat non stick griddle. Brush it with oil and place the cutlets and roast on medium flame till it turn golden. Flip the side and fry from other side also. Likewise make all the cutlets..
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney..
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food poha cutlets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!