Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, steamed poha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We're bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to take care of yourself while you are able to. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its most effective levels.
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Steamed Poha
Steamed Poha is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Steamed Poha is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed poha using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Poha:
- Take 1 cup of poha(Flattened rice).
- Make ready 1 of potato.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1/4 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of small mustard seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Small size namkin sev.
Steps to make Steamed Poha:
- Wash 2 times of poha.
- Chopped potato in small piece and deep fry,.
- Roast peanuts and wash peas,wash and chopped tomato and green chilli.
- Heat a big pan of water put on one big strainer add poha and cook 5 mint medium flame and Add turmeric, salt,and sugar.
- And other side heat a pan add oil,mustard seeds,curry leaves roast 2 mint add tomato,peanut, and poha,potato mix proper and add lemon juice.
- Garnish namkin and coriander leaves and Serve.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already realize that most of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that will provide you with the potassium you'll need is broccoli. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steamed poha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!