Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, bangoli chhena. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won't have to worry about your weight again.
Steps to Prepare Speedy Bangoli Chhena
Bangoli Chhena is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Bangoli Chhena is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bangoli chhena using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bangoli Chhena:
- Prepare 1 litre of Full cream milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 litre of Water.
- Make ready 5-7 of kesar strands.
- Prepare 2 tsp of arrowroot.
- Take 3-4 of cardamoms.
Instructions to make Bangoli Chhena:
- Add milk in the heavy bottom pan add 2 tbsp lemon juice & stir until the milk curdles..
- Cheese and water spread, Strain the water completely from chenna..
- Rinse the chenna under running water to remove the acidic flavor..
- Tie the cloth. Squeeze it well to remove the excess whey as much as possible..
- Hang it for 1 to 1½ hours. Chenna should not have any excess whey. It must be crumbly..
- Knead chenna and arrowroot in a way that the mixture forms a smooth dough..
- Put chena on a plate and mash with hands to make it smooth like a dough..
- Take a small portion of the chena, keep it between your palms and press it with hands to give it a round shape..
- Add sugar, cardamoms & water to a wide pan or pot..
- Stir to dissolve the sugar. Bring it to a boil..
- Bring the sugar syrup to a rolling boil on a medium flame..
- Then add the balls one after the other gently. Cover the pot immediately with a lid..
- Cook on a medium flame for 9 to 10 mins..
- The syrup must be bubbling & boiling steadily throughout this time..
- Keep the lid closed always otherwise they will shrink or fall flat. Do not open at least 20 mins..
- They double in size and also sink in syrup when cooked completely..
- Allow rasgulla to rest and cool completely. Serve them chilled. If desired garnish with saffron..
Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bangoli chhena recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!