Corn and Poha Cake. Twist to the popular poha recipe with the addition of boiled corn kernels. Corn poha is so wholesome and tasty that you can make it any time of the day, as breakfast, supper or a simple evening tea snack. quick sweet corn poha is made with flat beaten rice, every Indian household has their own version of making poha. Corn poha can be quickly made and can be served.
I've made this corn cake many times and I absolutely love it. It is especially delicious on top of chilli. I always double the recipe becuase it goes.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, corn and poha cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You should have some superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don't forget whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight.
Steps to Make Ultimate Corn and Poha Cake
Corn and Poha Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Corn and Poha Cake is something that I've loved my entire life.
Twist to the popular poha recipe with the addition of boiled corn kernels. Corn poha is so wholesome and tasty that you can make it any time of the day, as breakfast, supper or a simple evening tea snack. quick sweet corn poha is made with flat beaten rice, every Indian household has their own version of making poha. Corn poha can be quickly made and can be served.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn and poha cake using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn and Poha Cake:
- Prepare 1 bowl of Poha (flattened rice).
- Get 1/2 bowl of besan.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of curd.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Take 2 tb of sp chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Take 1 of " piece ginger.
- Make ready 1 bowl of corn.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 sachet of eno.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Make ready of As required water.
- Make ready of For Tadka.
- Get 1 tb of sp cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take of Other.
- Take of As required water for steaming.
Potato and corn cakes are delicious snacks for lunch or as a starter at a dinner party. The kids will love them too. Crispy on the outside and soft in the middle, these tasty potato and corn cakes are quick and easy to make and cost very little. If you're looking for a simple starter to your meal, these potato.
Steps to make Corn and Poha Cake:
- Wash and Soak poha for 2 minutes. Then drain the water and keep aside for 15 minutes. Transfer it in a mixing bowl and add besan and curd. Mix it well..
- Peel wash and Chop onion, tomato, ginger, coriander leaves, carrot and green chilli..
- Mix all the chopped vegetables in poha mixture. Add corn, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala asafoetida and chaat masala. Mix well. Adjust the consistency of mixture by adding little water if required. It should be thick in consistency..
- Now grease a thali and pour the mixture into the thali and spread it evenly with the help of spetula. Tap the thali. Now heat water in a karahi put a katori in centre and place the thali over it and cover the lid and steam for 30 minutes..
- Now remove thali from karahi and let it cool..
- When it cool down, tap it from back side of thali and put it upside down on other plate. The cake will come out easily on other plate. Now heat cooking oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and when mustard seeds splutter add sesame seeds and sauté the cake from both sides..
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney..
Corn flakes chivda recipe - easy to make, healthy snack or namkeen recipe for Diwali. also known as makai poha chivda or corn flakes mixture. My mom makes this chivda with dry yellow colored corn flakes aka makai poha or corn poha. For more recipes related to Poha Corn Medley checkout Kanda Poha, Chuara Matar, Poha Egg You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Tadka Pasta-SK Khazana Dahiwala Cake Eggless Donuts - SK Khazana Lemon Star Cookies. When making chiwda with poha or cornflakes or grated potatoes, always use a fine sieve ladle. In Indian markets we get these sieve with a handle and they are very helpful for frying ingredients which.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn't eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food corn and poha cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!