Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, veggies poha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Alas, almost all people don't concern themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. When your body stops working properly, you can't obtain a healthy one. You must take care of yourself while you can. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to have the right nutrition.
How to Prepare Favorite Veggies Poha
Veggies Poha is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Veggies Poha is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have veggies poha using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggies Poha:
- Get 1 bowl of flattened rice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized chopped potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mixture.
- Get as required of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Veggies Poha:
- Firstly, wash flattened rice and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, green chilli and curry leaves, let them crackle..
- Now add chopped potato onion and cook it on low flame by covering the lid for 1 minute..
- Add turmeric powder, sugar and salt, give a stir for 10 seconds and finally add washed flattened rice and mix well altogether, add lemon juice and mix nicely, switch off the flame..
- Poha is ready to serve with the mixture, finely chopped onion and coriander leaves..
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food veggies poha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!