Buttermilk/Majjige/Rice Dosa/ No dal Dosa.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, buttermilk/majjige/rice dosa/ no dal dosa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Many nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Simple Way to Make Favorite Buttermilk/Majjige/Rice Dosa/ No dal Dosa
Buttermilk/Majjige/Rice Dosa/ No dal Dosa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Buttermilk/Majjige/Rice Dosa/ No dal Dosa is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook buttermilk/majjige/rice dosa/ no dal dosa using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk/Majjige/Rice Dosa/ No dal Dosa:
- Get 2-3 cups of Buttermilk.
- Take 1 cup of rice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1 handful of flattened rice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Buttermilk/Majjige/Rice Dosa/ No dal Dosa:
- Wash the rice properly and soak it in buttermilk, add the Fenugreek seeds and keep aside for 5-6 hrs.
- Now wash and soak the flattened rice for half and hour just before grinding. I have soaked it separately, you can also add in the rice for soaking..
- Now mix everything and grind to a smooth batter. And cover and keep it for 5-6 hours or overnight for fermenting...
- Once the batter is well fermented (in summer it ferments very soon with in 4-5hrs) add salt and mix well..
- Now heat the tawa and pour a ladle ful of batter and spread gently.. Don't spread it too thin. Drizzle some oil over it and cook on medium flame on both the sides.
- Serve it hot with coconut chutney and enjoy..
You will find that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food buttermilk/majjige/rice dosa/ no dal dosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!