Aloo Matar Tikki Chole Chaat.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo matar tikki chole chaat. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems.
Recipe of Quick Aloo Matar Tikki Chole Chaat
Aloo Matar Tikki Chole Chaat is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Aloo Matar Tikki Chole Chaat is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have aloo matar tikki chole chaat using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Matar Tikki Chole Chaat:
- Make ready 4 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Make ready 1 cup of boiled and mashed green peas.
- Take 1 of boiled and mashed potato.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 bowl of ready chole.
- Take 1 cup of well blended curd with salt and sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Get some of sev for garnishing.
- Take Some of chopped coriander for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- Get 1 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of colourful boondis.
Steps to make Aloo Matar Tikki Chole Chaat:
- In a mixing bowl combine together mashed boiled potatoes, arrowroot powder, coriander and salt.
- Mix them.well, in another bowl take 1 mashed potato, mashed green peas and salt, mix them well too. Now make a ball from the potato mixture, flatten it and place the peas mixture ball in the center.
- And seal it properly from all the sides and give the shape of a tikki, in this way prepare another tikki also. Make one tikki with the peas mixture itself. Heat ghee in a pan and place the tikkis, cook them on low heat, until becomes light brown from both the sides.
- When they are cooked nicely then place one tikki in a plate, cut the tikki with spoon, not fully.
- First pour some curd on the tikki, then put ready chole on top, then again pour some curd on top.
- Then garnish with green chutney, tamarind chutney, red chilli powder, jeera powder, sev, colourful boondis and coriander, serve immediately for good taste..
- You can also serve like this, place a tikki and garnish with little curd, green chutney and tamarind chutney.
Among the first forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off many different diseases.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food aloo matar tikki chole chaat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!