Poha Aloo Tikki Burger.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, poha aloo tikki burger. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Following a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
How to Make Super Quick Homemade Poha Aloo Tikki Burger
Poha Aloo Tikki Burger is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Poha Aloo Tikki Burger is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook poha aloo tikki burger using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Aloo Tikki Burger:
- Prepare 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of bread slicees.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Poha (flattened rice).
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Make ready of As required Cooking Oil for shallow frying.
- Make ready of Tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 2 slices of Paneer.
Instructions to make Poha Aloo Tikki Burger:
- Grate boiled potatoes. Add crumbled slices, salt and soaked and strained poha and all dry masala. Knead the dough..
- Divide the dough in 4 portions and make balls..
- Press the balls between your palms and flatten it to make a tikki..
- Heat oil in a griddle. Brush with cooking oil. Put tikki and shallow fry. Apply cooking oil all around the tikkis. Shallow fry till golden brown. Flip the side and fry from other side also till golden brown. 4 tikkis can be shallow fry at one time..
- Slit burger from centre in such a way that one edge is joint at a corner. Likewise make square pieces of paneer..
- Roast the burger on griddle from both sides..
- Now transfer it in a plate. Keep a piece of paneer in centre. Place Poha Aloo Tikki on it and close it with other half of bun..
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup..
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you'll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In this posting we're going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food poha aloo tikki burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!