Ragda Patties Chaat.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ragda patties chaat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Easiest Way to Make Quick Ragda Patties Chaat
Ragda Patties Chaat is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Ragda Patties Chaat is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ragda patties chaat using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ragda Patties Chaat:
- Prepare 1 cup of white peas /safed vatana / dried white peas, soaked overnight.
- Make ready 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder / haldi.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chili powder / lal mirch powder.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get of medium sized potato, boiled and peeled.
- Take 4 tbsp of or ¼ cup thick poha / flattened rice / beaten rice, washed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder / haldi.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of kashmiri red chili powder / lal mirch powder.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin powder / jeera powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare of oil for roasting pattice.
- Take 1 tsp of green chutney.
- Make ready 3 tsp of tamarind chutney / imli-chutney salt to taste.
- Take of generous pinch kashmiri red chili powder / lal mirch powder.
- Take pinch of cumin powder / jeera powder.
- Prepare pinch of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of tomato, finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of sev, or as required.
- Make ready of few coriander leaves, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Ragda Patties Chaat:
- Firstly, pressure cook soaked white peas along with water turmeric, chili powder and salt for 4 whistles..
- Once the pressure releases, mash the peas. keep aside. mash boiled potatoes..
- Additionally, add thick poha, turmeric, chili powder, cumin powder, chaat masala and salt..
- Combine well and prepare pattice. shallow fry to golden brown and crisp. in a plate pour prepared ragada and place pattice..
- Further pour more ragada and top wit green chutney and tamarind chutney. sprinkle chili powder, cumin powder, chaat masala and salt..
- Also top with onions, tomato, sev and coriander leaves..
- Finally, serve ragda patties hot along with cutting chai..
In terms of sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don't have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It's also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ragda patties chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!