Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade kurkure. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Homemade Kurkure
Homemade Kurkure is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Kurkure is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade kurkure using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Kurkure:
- Take 100 gm of Flattened rice.
- Take 50 gm of gram flour.
- Prepare 250 ml of Water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready 50 gm of Corn flour.
- Get as needed of Oil for frying.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Homemade Kurkure:
- In a blender, add 100 grams flattened rice and blend it into a fine powder. Transfer this into a mixing bowl, add 50 grams gram flour and mix it well..
- Take a pan, add 250 milliliters water, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well. Then, add the rice mixture and mix it well. Cover it with lid and cook for about 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat..
- Open the lid and give it a nice stir. Transfer this into a bowl, add 50 grams corn flour and mix it well..
- Knead it into a dough. Take some mixture in your hands and roll it into a thin stick..
- Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy. Drain it on an absorbent paper..
- Transfer this into a bowl, add 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon chaat masala, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix it well..
- Ready to Serve. Crunchy kurkure...
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade kurkure recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!