Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pakoda platter. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Numerous individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. It isn't possible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn't have adequate nutrition.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Pakoda Platter
Pakoda Platter is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pakoda Platter is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pakoda platter using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pakoda Platter:
- Get 1 bowl of Besan.
- Get 1/4 bowl of rice flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Oil for deep frying.
- Take As required of Water.
- Get 1 of medium sized brinjal.
- Take 1 of Big potato.
- Make ready 1 of Big onion.
- Prepare 3 of Big green chillies (light green - non spicy).
- Make ready As required of Dry roasted flattened puffed rice (poha) grinded to a powder.
- Get As per taste of Homemade Tamarind & Mint chutney.
Instructions to make Pakoda Platter:
- Cut the vegetables- Slit the big green chilli vertically and remove the seeds from within. Cut the onions in ring (circular) shape. Potato & Brinjal can be cut in desired shape. Apply little salt and keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl add besan,rice flour,red chilli powder, turmeric, baking powder& salt. Add water gradually making a thick paste..
- Heat the oil in a kadai till boiling point,now take one tbsp of hot oil and add it to the besan mixture. (This helps in making the pakoda crispy).
- For crispy onion rings dip the onion cut in grinded poha mixture then fry.
- Dip the vegetables one by one in the besan mixture and deep fry on medium flame.
- Serve hot & crispy with homemade tamarind chutney or pudina chutney..
Nuts and also different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. One thing you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pakoda platter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!