Poha cutlet. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
Try Healthy Vegetable Poha Cutlet, an easy and yummy pan fried crunchy cutlets made with minimum ingredients. A tasty snack to be served at your next party or to your kids as an after school snack. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, poha cutlet. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You should have several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Poha cutlet
Poha cutlet is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Poha cutlet is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have poha cutlet using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha cutlet:
- Make ready 1 cup of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of poha / flattened rice.
- Take 1 of big chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of aamchur powder / dried mango powder.
- Get 1 tsp of bhuna jeera / roasted cumin powder.
Poha cutlet recipe is an easy to make all time favorite snack of mine. Poha is one of my favorite ingredients that I largely depend up on for quick. Poha Cutlets with step by step photos. Veg Poha Cutlet & Rolls Recipe.
Steps to make Poha cutlet:
- First boiled the potatoes and mash them very well then wash and soak the poha also make sure soaked poha should be dry.
- Now take boiled potatoes add onion, coriander, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, cumin seeds, dried mango powder and all the spices mentioned above.
- Mix all the ingredients along with poha very well and make a dough.
- Now take a portion of the dough and make cutlets, shape can be vary it depends on you.
- Heat the oil properly and fry the cutlets on high to medium flame.
- Relish this cutlets with imli chutney or tomato sauce.
Generally poha cutlets are made adding oats to it makes it healthier. Poha and Oats Cutlets can be used as patties in burger and sandwiches. You could have them as breakfast Or snacks Or lunch box. Poha cutlets are patties made using flattened rice i.e. poha as the main ingredient. They are absolutely delicious, crispy and crunchy cutlets with the goodness of vegetables.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food poha cutlet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!