Poha/Aval Kesari (flattened rice dessert).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, poha/aval kesari (flattened rice dessert). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
How to Make Perfect Poha/Aval Kesari (flattened rice dessert)
Poha/Aval Kesari (flattened rice dessert) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Poha/Aval Kesari (flattened rice dessert) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook poha/aval kesari (flattened rice dessert) using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Poha/Aval Kesari (flattened rice dessert):
- Get 1/2 cup of Poha/flattened rice.
- Get 2 tablespoon of + 2 teaspoon clarified butter/ghee.
- Prepare 6-8 of broken cashews.
- Prepare 6-8 of raisins.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of jaggery powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of green cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 drops of orange food colour(optional).
Instructions to make Poha/Aval Kesari (flattened rice dessert):
- Add the poha to a non stick pan and dry roast on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Take off heat and let cool completely.
- Dry grind the poha into a course mix.
- Melt 2 tablespoon ghee in a non stick pan.
- Add the cashews and raisins to the pan.
- Sauté on Low heat until cashews are brown and raisins puff up.
- Once done, take off heat and keep them aside.
- Add the poha now and roast for 3-4 minutes on Low heat.
- Add water now and mix well.
- Once lump free add 2 teaspoon ghee and mix.
- Add the cardamom powder, colour and jaggery.
- Combine by mixing continuously for 2 minutes.
- Once the mixture comes together, add the cashews and raisins.
- Mix and take off heat.
- Enjoy warm !.
You have to remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food poha/aval kesari (flattened rice dessert) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!