Aloo Poha - Turmeric flavoured Flattened Rice with Potato.
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, aloo poha - turmeric flavoured flattened rice with potato. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
You should have some superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems.
Recipe of Perfect Aloo Poha - Turmeric flavoured Flattened Rice with Potato
Aloo Poha - Turmeric flavoured Flattened Rice with Potato is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Aloo Poha - Turmeric flavoured Flattened Rice with Potato is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have aloo poha - turmeric flavoured flattened rice with potato using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Poha - Turmeric flavoured Flattened Rice with Potato:
- Prepare 2 cups of Flattened Rice (Poha).
- Take 1 of large Charlotte Potato (small diced).
- Take 2 of Shallots or 1 medium Onion (small diced).
- Take 1/4 of green chilli (finely chopped).
- Get 1 of thumb size piece of ginger (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tablespoon of Cooking Oil.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of Curry leaves (optional).
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of Pomegranate seeds to garnish.
- Take of Finely chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Aloo Poha - Turmeric flavoured Flattened Rice with Potato:
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Once the oil is to temperature, add the mustard seeds, curry leaves, finely chopped ginger and green chilli, diced Charlotte potato and onions. Stir to mix and add turmeric powder. Cover the saucepan and cook until the potatoes are cooked..
- In a colander, wash the flattened rice (poha) under running water until all the flattened rice is damp (but not soaking wet). Drain the water by gently shaking the colander..
- Once the potatoes are cooked, gently toss the flattened rice with cooked potatoes and onions..
- Season with salt, add sugar and lemon juice, gently mix and cook for 5 minutes on low heat. [avoid over mixing as this breaks the flattened rice].
- Take off the heat, transfer in a bowl, garnish with pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander. Serve warm..
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food aloo poha - turmeric flavoured flattened rice with potato recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!