Chiwda With Thin Flattened Rice.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chiwda with thin flattened rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Since most people opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Chiwda With Thin Flattened Rice
Chiwda With Thin Flattened Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chiwda With Thin Flattened Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chiwda with thin flattened rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chiwda With Thin Flattened Rice:
- Make ready 200 Grams of Rice Thin Flattened (Thin Pohe).
- Make ready 75 Grams of Peanuts Unsalted.
- Prepare 1½ cm of Coconut Dry cut into thin pieces 25 Grams.
- Get 25 Grams of Cashew Nuts broken.
- Make ready 15 Grams of Chana Dal Roasted (Horse Gram).
- Get 15 Grams of Sugar Powdered.
- Make ready 1 cm of Green Chillies cut into pieces 5.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Cumin Roasted Powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Mango Powder Dry.
- Prepare 0.5 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready 15 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
Steps to make Chiwda With Thin Flattened Rice:
- Keep the thin pohe in the sun for a few hours. Then put these sun dried pohe in a wok and keep the wok on medium flame. Keep stirring after every 1 minute till the pohe become crispy. Remove pohe from the wok and add 3 tablespoons oil in the wok..
- Keep the flame medium for the entire session. When oil is hot, add turmeric, curry leaves and peanuts. Fry them for 2 minutes. Add dry coconut pieces and chana dal. Roast them till coconut pieces start turning brown..
- Add cashew nuts and fry for 30 seconds. Now add pohe, remaining spice powders and salt. Mix them well in the wok with slight tossing using a flat spoon..
- Don’t mix vigorously or else the crispy pohe will crumble. Serve at room temperature. Store the chiwda in an airtight container..
Nuts and various seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chiwda with thin flattened rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!