Flattened Rice Kheer (Aval Payasam).
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, flattened rice kheer (aval payasam). One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse some diseases. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run optimally. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease.
Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Flattened Rice Kheer (Aval Payasam)
Flattened Rice Kheer (Aval Payasam) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Flattened Rice Kheer (Aval Payasam) is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook flattened rice kheer (aval payasam) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Flattened Rice Kheer (Aval Payasam):
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flattened rice.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- Take of Dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
Instructions to make Flattened Rice Kheer (Aval Payasam):
- Take a pan add 1 tsp ghee roast dry fruits and take out a plate..
- Then add flattened rice and roast it properly, when it's turned slightly golden brown colour it's done..
- Now take a sauce pan add 1/4cup of water and jaggery allow to melt the jaggery after melted jaggery strain it and keep a side.
- Now take a pan boil milk when milk comes boil add roasted flattened rice cook it in 4,5 minutes then add roasted dry fruits mix it..
- Now put the flame slow and add cardamom powder and jaggery syrupe mix it and switch off the flame garnish some dry fruits and serve hot.enjoy!.
Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food flattened rice kheer (aval payasam) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!