Triflavoured flattened rice and Paneer Modaks. modak shaping with hand firstly, take a ball sized rice flour dough and flatten it. with the help of both thumbs start pressing the edges and create a dent in the centre. Modak are Maharashtrian festive dumplings made of rice flour dough & a sweet coconut jaggery filling. Traditionally these sweet dumplings are handmade, filled and then steamed.
Modak is a delicious sweet steamed rice dumpling filled with coconut and nuts. It is also vegan and gluten free. This is a very popular sweet for Ganesh Chaturthi festival which is a celebration in western and south India.
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, triflavoured flattened rice and paneer modaks. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. This aisl has what are today known as superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function well. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions.
Recipe of Ultimate Triflavoured flattened rice and Paneer Modaks
modak shaping with hand firstly, take a ball sized rice flour dough and flatten it. with the help of both thumbs start pressing the edges and create a dent in the centre. Modak are Maharashtrian festive dumplings made of rice flour dough & a sweet coconut jaggery filling. Traditionally these sweet dumplings are handmade, filled and then steamed.
Triflavoured flattened rice and Paneer Modaks is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Triflavoured flattened rice and Paneer Modaks is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have triflavoured flattened rice and paneer modaks using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Triflavoured flattened rice and Paneer Modaks:
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of roasted flattened rice powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of homemade grated fresh Paneer4-5 tbsp desi ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of homemade condensed milk.
- Get 3 cups of plain milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of pink rose syrup.
- Make ready few of saffron strands soaked in 1 tsp warm milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get For of garnishing:-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped slices of almonds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped pista slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pista powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of tutti frutti.
Modaks (sweet rice flour dumplings filled with coconut and jaggery) or Ukadiche modak, is a ritual sweet dish, specially prepared on Hatwalaniche Ukadiche Modak is something everyone enjoys during the festival. Chocolate Modak, Malai Modak, Coconut Modak, Ukaidiche Modak and Paneer Coconut Modak. Trying different things with different fillings and flavors can bring Peanuts and coconut stuffed rice flour modaks are anything but difficult to make and. Flattened rice is rice which is flattened into flat, light, dry flakes originating from the Indian subcontinent.
Instructions to make Triflavoured flattened rice and Paneer Modaks:
- Dry Roast flattened rice(poha- thick or thin) on Medium flame for 2-3 mins till crisp.let it cool,then grind into fine powder in a mixie jar.In a non stick pan Heat 2 tbsp Ghee and add poha powder.saute for 2-3 minutes,take out in a Plate.In the same pan Heat 1 tbsp Ghee, Saute grated Paneer on low flame for 2 minutes.Add 1 Cup milk and stirr well to form a mixture..
- Add condensed milk and poha to Paneer mixture.keep stirring well.Add remaining milk in batches and stirr well to form the thick mixture.Take out mixture in a Plate.Allow it to cool a little till warm.Now divide the mixture in 3 equal parts.To one part of dough, add saffron Soaked milk,1 tsp ghee and cardamom Powder.Grease the hand with Ghee and mix it well..
- To second part, add pink rose syrup and 1 tsp ghee,to give rose flavour.Mix well with greased hand.To the third part, add cocoa powder,and 1 tsp ghee to give chocolate flavour.Mix well with greased hand.Three coloured doughs with three different flavours are ready to make Modaks..
- In a Modak mould put some dryfruit slices of Almonds and pista, and pista powder then Fill it with all three flavoured doughs.Press the mould well.The multicoloured and multi flavoured Modak is ready.In some Modaks use tutti frutti.
- In this way make all Modaks to offer Lord Ganesha..
Rice is parboiled before flattening so that it can be consumed with very. Modak, Steamed Modak made with mould and handmade modak with detailed step by step recipes. Modak is a sweet dumpling stuffed with a filling of coconut and jaggery. Ukadiche Modak which is steamed modak is specially made during the first day of. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe
While some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have much more than others. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body requires to stay healthy. If you don't get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food triflavoured flattened rice and paneer modaks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!