Kaanda Poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kaanda poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You must include several superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won't have to worry about your weight again.
Simple Way to Make Speedy Kaanda Poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook
Kaanda Poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Kaanda Poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kaanda poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kaanda Poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook:
- Get 1 of &1/2 cup flattened rice.
- Get 1 of small potato peeled and diced.
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of slit green chillies.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cilantro leaves.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of fresh/dry/desiccated grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
Instructions to make Kaanda Poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook:
- Heat a small empty pan.
- When the pan is heated, add in 3/4 cup of raw peanuts and dry roast them, and keep aside..
- In a medium sized saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds and 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds carefully. Wait till they crackle..
- Add in 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Add in 1-2 slit green chillies. Reduce or increase the number of chillies depending on how spicy you want it.
- Add 1 cup of finely chopped onions and cook till translucent.
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and salt as per your taste.
- Add in the peeled and diced potatoes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves and mix well.
- Add the roasted peanuts.
- Cover and cook till the potatoes are cooked. Do not add water. Potatoes will cook with the steam they release. Keep checking, as it may stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup of flattened rice in a strainer and sprinkle water little by little on it, making it damp. (Do not use too much of water, it will become soggy. The point here, is to make the flattened rice slightly damp).
- When the potatoes are cooked, add in the damp flattened rice and mix well..
- Add in a pinch of sugar and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and garnish with the remaining 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves, and 1 tablespoon of fresh/dry/desiccated grated coconut..
- Serve hot. Can squeeze few drops of lime juice on it before eating..
One of the primary sorts of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. The majority of berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kaanda poha (spiced flattened rice) #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!