Aloo Tikki Chaat. Aloo tikki, also known as Aloo ki tikkia or Aloo ki tikki, is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. This tongue tickling aloo tikki chaat recipe uses stuffed spicy tikki and other typical chaat ingredients like sev, chopped onions and assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience. Aloo Tikki chaat is a popular street food in North India and in the other parts of the country.
You can also serve with chaat topping. Aloo Tikki Chaat is a delicious Indian street food of crisp potato tikki loaded with curd, chutney, and spices. Aloo Tikki is hard to give a miss if you are on tour to devour Indian Street Food, especially in.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, aloo tikki chaat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One of the best points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential changes in your life. Once your body wears out, you can't trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of yourself while you can do so. Your body has to have proper nutrients to run at its optimum levels.
Steps to Make Quick Aloo Tikki Chaat
Aloo Tikki Chaat is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Aloo Tikki Chaat is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
Aloo tikki, also known as Aloo ki tikkia or Aloo ki tikki, is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. This tongue tickling aloo tikki chaat recipe uses stuffed spicy tikki and other typical chaat ingredients like sev, chopped onions and assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience. Aloo Tikki chaat is a popular street food in North India and in the other parts of the country.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have aloo tikki chaat using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Tikki Chaat:
- Take 4 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked green peas.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil or ghee for roasting the tikkis.
- Get of For making chaat.
- Make ready 1 cup of well blended curd with salt and sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of jeera(cumin) powder.
- Make ready 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Get 2 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
- Get 2 tbsp of namkeen sev.
Crispy Aloo Tikki is a popular street food chaat that can be made in a variety of ways. Any way you prepare these tikkis, they are sure to turn out great! They taste especially delicious with cilantro. Aloo tikki chaat is popular street food of India consisting of fried potato patties served hot with yellow peas masala (curry), varieties of chutney's and accompaniments.
Steps to make Aloo Tikki Chaat:
- In a big vessel take boiled and peeled potatoes, mash them, add salt, ginger green chillies, coriander and arrowroot powder.
- Add some cooked green peas and mix them well and make tikkis, roast the tikkis in a pan with ghee or oil, until becomes light brown from both the sides.
- Now for assembling and making chaat, place a tikki in a serving bowl, pour some curd on top, sprinkle red chilli and jeera powder on top, garnish with chopped onion, tamarind chutney, coriander and namkeen sev. You can have the tikki without curd also, just with chutney.
Aloo tikki chole recipe - This is North Indian chaat recipe. shallow fried potato patties topped with spicy chickpea gravy, green chutney, sweet chutney, yogurt and sev. Indian chaat recipes are tongue tickling. Aloo tikki is one of the most popular chaat items in India, it's like there can't be a chaat stall without aloo tikki on the menu. Its basically boiled potatoes mixed with spices and then fried. Aloo tikki chaat is one of the most popular and low fat street foods in India, liked by everyone.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food aloo tikki chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!