Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kalua pig. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This aisl is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Kalua Pig
Kalua Pig is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Kalua Pig is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kalua pig using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kalua Pig:
- Get 1 of bone in Boston butt pork shoulder 4-6 lbs.
- Prepare 6 of thick cut slices bacon.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves peeled & thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 of coarse sea salt approximately 1/2 teaspoon per pound of meat.
- Get 1 tbsp of liquid smoke.
Steps to make Kalua Pig:
- Line a crock pot with 3 slices of the bacon.
- Using a paring knife, stab holes all over the meat concentrating on the top & sides. Insert the garlic slices into the holes..
- Sprinkle & rub the sea salt all over the meat & into the spaces between the muscles, using approximately 1/2 teaspoon per pound. Remember, you can add salt, but it's hard to unsalt..
- Place the butt in crock pot..
- Drizzle with the liquid smoke..
- Lay the remaining 3 slices of bacon on top of the butt. Let excess hang over sides..
- Cover & cook on high 4-6 hours..
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kalua pig recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!