Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beer-marinated chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Because people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores.
Recipe of Quick Beer-marinated Chops
Beer-marinated Chops is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beer-marinated Chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beer-marinated chops using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beer-marinated Chops:
- Prepare 4 of Bone-in pork chops.
- Take 12 oz of honey-wheat beer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped peanuts or cashews.
Steps to make Beer-marinated Chops:
- Combine beer, oil, garlic, half the pepper, and salt; marinade chops overnight..
- Grill chops on medium heat until slightly pink in center..
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chops; grill 2-3 minutes to melt cheese..
By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food beer-marinated chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!