Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, collard greens. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you'll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how much better you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness.
How to Prepare Ultimate Collard Greens
Collard Greens is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Collard Greens is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have collard greens using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Collard Greens:
- Make ready 1 of family size shredded collard greens.
- Prepare 2 pounds of smoked pork neck bones.
- Get 4 tablespoons of rendered duck fat.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of adobo.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sazonidor.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
Steps to make Collard Greens:
- Boil neck bones for one hour then drain and let cool.
- Using your hands rip meat off the neck bones to about bite sized pieces.
- In a large sauce pot add the greens meat and all other ingredients.
- Add water to cover about an inch over the greens..
- Bring to a boil then simmer about an hour and a half or to desired tenderness adjusting to add additional seasoning as needed.
- Serve as a side dish to chicken or pork.
Nuts as well as various seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food collard greens recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!