Peas Potatoes Kebabs.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, peas potatoes kebabs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These days, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay certain diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work optimally. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any disease.
Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Peas Potatoes Kebabs
Peas Potatoes Kebabs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Peas Potatoes Kebabs is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have peas potatoes kebabs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peas Potatoes Kebabs:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of boiled and roughly crushed green peas.
- Prepare 3 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger green chillies.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of amchur powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil for roasting the kebabs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kachumbar salad of onion, cucumber and tomato.
Instructions to make Peas Potatoes Kebabs:
- In a mixing bowl combine together mashed potatoes, crushed green peas, ginger green chillies, amchur powder, chaat masala, arrowroot powder and salt, mix them well..
- Now with wet hands make equal sized balls from the mixture, flatten each ball a little to give the shape of a kebab..
- Now heat a pan on low heat and place 3 - 4 kebabs in the hot pan and roast them by brushing them with little oil. Roast them from both the sides, until becomes light brown. In this way make all the kebabs..
- For serving, arrange the kebabs in a serving platter, also serve kachumbar salad on one side. Serve hot with any type of chutney or tomato sauce. With this quantity about 8 kebabs were made..
The Foods You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food peas potatoes kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!